Norms of Discipline
School expects of every student to contribute to wards the discipline of the school.
1. No one should be late for school.
2. Students should come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. No fancy or costly ornaments should be worn.
3. The School is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles to school.
4. Order must be maintained in the cleanliness and appearance of all parts of the school.
5. During the recess, pupils are expected to leave the class rooms and go to the ground.
6. Running and shouting on the school premises is forbidden.
7. No collection for any purpose, whatever may be, made in the school without the permission of the principal.
8. No one who is late or has been absent in the previous day will be admitted to the class without producing a leave application duly signed by the Parent/Guardian.
9. No novels, newspapers, periodicals, comics, mobile phones transistors or any items which may be considered objectionable should be brought to school.
10. Leave of absence is not granted without Prior Written Permission from parent/guardian except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and only for serious reasons.